sarah ardhelia [update]




Embedded image permalink


Embedded image permalink

Tentang Sarah Ardhelia

I am Sarah, I’am profesional model from indonesia

I love art, a versitile and flexible model willing to
consider all aspects of paid modelling in and around
the jakarta indonesia area as well as international

Hello.. Please take a look at my portfolio and if you are
interested in working together please contact me with
a detailed request describing the shoot

I have experiencess of working both national and international
photographers

Interested to try all types of exciting and fun photography
concepts/styles and hopes to be able to work with other
models, photographers, make-up artists, wardrobe designers,
etc.

Will only consider working with photographers with a high
level of professionalism, integrity and honesty and who
sticks to prior agreement. in return Sarah will be
professional at all times during the photo shoot and
stick to the agreed concept.

CONTACT ME FOR RATES AND AVAILABILITY

I am willing to travel as long as appointment all travel
the expenses are paid for full and no exception

If you're interested in working together, it’s best to send
me a message with all of the details,please send me a message.
My rates are very reasonable.

So feel free to contact me if you're interested in shooting

*When contacting me to shot please indicate...

1. Date & Time of shot :
2. Length of shot :
3. Concept(s) :
4. Location of shot / Travel Details :
5. Will Hair, Make-Up, and/or Wardrobe be provided :

I am very selective when it comes TFP/CD.
(at the moment I'm only doing TFCD with few selected photographer that had worked with me in the past OR IF I SAY OKE . OR THAT TF MAKE WE BOTH GATE spectacular masterpiece.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2016. - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger